Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The manuscript adheres to the Author Guidelines as outlined on the JBPA website.
- The manuscript was prepared using the JBPA Word template.
- The manuscript does not exceed JBPA word limits (for example, 4000 words for a research article, 2000 words for a research letter).
- The abstract does not exceed 200 words.
- The submission will be uploaded in PDF file format (to ensure anonymity).
- The manuscript submission will be also uploaded in MS word (.docx) format, containing full author information
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under review by another journal or other publication.
Manuscripts accepted for publicaction in JBPA are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License (CC-BY 4.0). It allows all uses of published manuscripts but requires attribution.
The CC-BY license applies also to data, code and experimental material, except when it conflicts with a prior copyright. Common courtesy requires informing authors of new uses of their data, as well as acknowledging the source.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.