Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in PDF file format.
- Author information is anonymized.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Statistical reporting is in accordance with APA guidelines.
Manuscripts accepted for publicaction in JBPA are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License (CC-BY 4.0). It allows all uses of published manuscripts but requires attribution.
The CC-BY license applies also to data, code and experimental material, except when it conflicts with a prior copyright. Common courtesy requires informing authors of new uses of their data, as well as acknowledging the source.